Check Your Email
All orientation registration confirmations, important information, and updates will be sent your Johnson & Wales Wildcat Email Account.
Please check this on a daily basis to ensure you have the most up to date information about your orientation session.
All new students who have paid the $300 admissions reservation fee can register for orientation.
If you are unsure if you have paid this fee, please contact the Admissions Office at 980-598-1100.
Students, your orientation costs are covered in the fees you will pay with your tuition.
There is $25 per-person charge for any parents, family, or guests that may want to attend with their student.
- It is NOT required for students to have guests attend.
- Please be aware that during some parts of orientation students and guests will be attending separate programs.
How to Register
How to register for your orientation session:
- Log-on to jwuLink
- You should see a link that indicates where you should register for orientation.
- Once you click on this link, you will be directed to our Visual Zen registration system
- Once in the registration system follow the forms to pick your session, register any guests, and complete your registration. Please note, if you register guests to attend an orientation session with you your registration will not be complete until you have paid for your guests.
- Check your Johnson & Wales Wildcat Email Account for your registration confirmation email. This email will have important information about or orientation session including check-in time, parking, and other helpful reminders.
- If you need to update your information after registering just follow steps 1-4 again any time prior to your orientation session.