1701 NE 127th Street, North Miami, FL 33181
From points West
- Follow Florida Turnpike South to Interstate 95 South.
- Follow the directions below.
From I-95 North or South
- Take I-95 to Exit 10A (North Miami, Bal Harbour, NW 125 Street).
- Turn east on Northwest 125th Street to Biscayne Boulevard (US-1).
- Turn left on Biscayne Boulevard (US-1 North) then left onto Northeast 127th Street.
- JWU is located at the intersection of Northeast 127th Street and 17th Avenue.
We have a small campus, and we regret that we do not have room to accommodate family members in our campus housing. Family members must arrange for their own accommodations. Please click on the accommodations link to the right for a list of hotels with special rates.
Family members are strongly encouraged to rent a car — JWU transportation is not available from area hotels to campus and public transportation is costly.
Students may be picked up from the locations below who submit detailed request to the orientation office by the program deadline.
- Airport: Fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Bus: Greyhound Miami North Station, 16000 NW 7th Ave., North Miami, FL 33169
- Tri-rail: Golden Glades Station, 16000 State Road 9, Miami, FL 33169
- Amtrak: Hollywood Station (HOL), 3001 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, FL 3302
Family members are encouraged to attend Orientation. Students can bring up to 2 immediate family members.